Thursday, October 1, 2009

GOD's time

I've been thinking about CUPCAKE this whole week...

On 29-Sept-2009 night, before I slept, I took The Upper Room out from my bag and started to read. Surprisingly, the 1st sentence says:" One day, I learned an important lesson about baking a cake..." Oh, God was talking something to me... my mind was concentrating about baking & promoting cupcakes and yet He wants me to learn a lesson from 'baking cake'.

Be patient in waiting God's answer to our prayer.
We always want a "quick fix" from God when a hasty response might make matters worse.
Just like a baking a cake...

God's timing is the best, neither too late nor too early.
Commit your way to the Lord, trust in him and He will act. Psalm 37:5
当将你的事交托耶和华,并倚靠他,他就必成全。 诗篇 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment